Dun dun dun!!!

Silkyslim

So my little girl was shipped yesterday. I barely slept last night because it was snowing decently and I was pretty worried. I woke up in the morning and saw that my tracking number was rescheduled for tomorrow!!!!!! dun dun dunnn

So I went onto google and got the local UPS number. dun dun dunnn

I said to the lady I had a tiny reptile on that shipment and timing was critcal dun dun dunnnn!

She said the flights delayed landing temporarily due to snow but that things were moving forward now. DUN DUN DUNNN

My tracking number just got updated. DUN DUN DUNNNNN!

The UPS guy is headed my way so now it's a waiting game DUUN DUUUNNN DUNNNNNN!!!

Where is my camera? DDDUUUNN DUUUUN DDDUUUUUNNNN

DUNUNUNUNUNUNU:cool: DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope for the best man

Dun dun dunnnn!!!!

wow was she cold! They were kind enough to put some insulation in, must have forgot the hot pack?! She is settling in now. Merry Christmas!

Now for a name DUN DUN DUNNN

Attachments

• DSC02847.jpg
    DSC02847.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 217
  • DSC02849.jpg
    DSC02849.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 201
  • DSC02852.jpg
    DSC02852.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 214
  • DSC02856.jpg
    DSC02856.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 219
:cool: Azure son pairing:D

DING DING DING that is if everything goes ideally. I will get the boy for sure, but breeding is a whole other aspect I yet to even delve into reading. I'm still not 100% comfy with the little girl, but absolutely excited! She is only 4 months old. I don't want to overfeed or oversupplement her as it is so important at this stage. My gutloads are really good and I also offer cricket crack to the feeders, they stay clean are are generally very healthy except those pesky silkworms. I was thinking of 5-8 smaller feeders per day while supplementing every other day lightly? Any advice for me?

She calmed down nicely, shes now sunning herself. I wanted to snap a few more pics but the camera died. DUN DUN DUNNNNN

Back
Top Bottom