dumb question

dam, im sorry man i just dont see it. the category "my profile" has edit profile details and profile privacy. dont see edit picture, and its not in edit profile details

while you are logged in and looking in this thread look above where it says Post Reply, just above that is "User CP", click on it and then along the left hand side of the new page under "Your Profile" you can "Edit Profile Picture" and then below that under the category "Settings & Options" you can "Edit Avatar" which will be the picture that appears with your posts, you can also "Edit Signature" which is what appears at the bottom of every post

Whehn you click ont he top of this page on the Jacksons that Says Chameleons Forum, it take syou to the main page with the posts. on the righthand side do you see your name and possibly a box above it? If you click on that box, it should bring you to a screen and under that box on your screen will say edit avatar and have the option to use a link or BROWSE? Or maybe this only works after you have a pic up..thats how I edit mine...

I got a q.. I JUST realized when I click on the jacksons on the main page to refresh, it changes the gallery on the right side.. is there a way to view pics without having to go into peoples profiles as I dont know the people..but just like a general slideshow?

while you are logged in and looking in this thread look above where it says Post Reply, just above that is "User CP", click on it and then along the left hand side of the new page under "Your Profile" you can "Edit Profile Picture" and then below that under the category "Settings & Options" you can "Edit Avatar" which will be the picture that appears with your posts, you can also "Edit Signature" which is what appears at the bottom of every post

got it thank you.

Back
Top Bottom