Dubias vs crickets

wontbme

ok so i ordered 500 nymphs, dubias, that is.

i used to feed adult crickets to my 11 month old veiled, and i stopped because of their odor. Now i'll gutload crickets for 1 day and feed them off once a week or so.

ANYWAY. how many adult crickets should an 11mo old cham eat?

that being said, how many dubias= 1 adult cricket?

ok so i ordered 500 nymphs, dubias, that is.

i used to feed adult crickets to my 11 month old veiled, and i stopped because of their odor. Now i'll gutload crickets for 1 day and feed them off once a week or so.

ANYWAY. how many adult crickets should an 11mo old cham eat?

that being said, how many dubias= 1 adult cricket?

i give them both..if its a male give them what they want , if its a female feed about 7 crickets, or 5 large dubia every other day..i also include silk worms free ranging in their tree, and hornworms..wax, supers, and meal worms only occationally.

baby chams should be fed as much as they can eat!:D:D

i give them both..if its a male give them what they want , if its a female feed about 7 crickets, or 5 large dubia every other day..i also include silk worms free ranging in their tree, and hornworms..wax, supers, and meal worms only occationally.

baby chams should be fed as much as they can eat!:D:D

so is my 11mo techincally still a babe? lol
and its a female, so 7 adult criks, 5 adult roaches?

oh man i fed alot more when she was like 10 months... but then i began cutting back, now im feeding just supers for 2 days, expecting the dubias today at somepoint

edit: should i dust roaches now, or is it too much calcium?

so is my 11mo techincally still a babe? lol
and its a female, so 7 adult criks, 5 adult roaches?

oh man i fed alot more when she was like 10 months... but then i began cutting back, now im feeding just supers for 2 days, expecting the dubias today at somepoint

haha..ya if she hasent produced any eggies yet she will be dooing it soon, and when you do your cut back it keeps the risk of eggbinding down..7 crix one day, then maybe 1 dubia, 2 crix next, then 5 dubias..ect..im sure you could figure out a good schedge for her..good luck!!:D

haha..ya if she hasent produced any eggies yet she will be dooing it soon, and when you do your cut back it keeps the risk of eggbinding down..7 crix one day, then maybe 1 dubia, 2 crix next, then 5 dubias..ect..im sure you could figure out a good schedge for her..good luck!!:D

mind answering my question about the calc and the roaches :)

This is always a VERY subjective thing. Dubia's come in all sizes so what size are you feeding? Crickets come in all sizes so what size of those are you feeding? My Jamaican field crickets are almost twice the size as an adult brown. I feed my 9mo male panther one dubia a day and some days he skips it...just isn't interested. He will take a cricket, superworm, hornworm (almost anytime I offer), etc on occasion. But we feed him pretty large nymphs. We just monitor all our chams so that they have good fat pads and don't look too fat, and feed accordingly. Honestly I think it is more about what their food eats than how many of the food they eat.

Back
Top Bottom