Dubia

JohnDoe

Established Member
Hello,

Finally got the go ahead from the wife for roaches, and I was wondering if anyone in the Colorado area is looking to sell some or help me start my colony? I would really appreciate it and anything or advice would help, Thanks for reading:D

Hello,

Finally got the go ahead from the wife for roaches, and I was wondering if anyone in the Colorado area is looking to sell some or help me start my colony? I would really appreciate it and anything or advice would help, Thanks for reading:D

If you find anyone, let me know. I am in CO too..

Type in dubia or chameleon on craigslist. There's a guy in loveland who sells them often. Also the scales n tails stores have them regularly. Or even jurassic pets has them i think. There's a reptile expo today and im sure they're gonna have them there too.

Hello,

Wow! It took me months to persuade my wife to "let me" get a chameleon,she's more the traditional "cat &dog" person. Then, I had to break the news to her that they actually have to eat! That was the "cricket talk". I couldn't imagine what she'd say about roaches?!
I'm too much of a chicken for that conversation! Think I'll just smuggle them into the basement and feed them when she's not around! Lol!

Wow! It took me months to persuade my wife to "let me" get a chameleon,she's more the traditional "cat &dog" person. Then, I had to break the news to her that they actually have to eat! That was the "cricket talk". I couldn't imagine what she'd say about roaches?!
I'm too much of a chicken for that conversation! Think I'll just smuggle them into the basement and feed them when she's not around! Lol!

Call the dubias, beetles, it's sounds less harsh. It's also how I brought them into my house. My wife wasn't keen on the idea of a chameleon in the house as she doesn't like reptiles in general. I now catch her going in to check on Monty the veiled I have.

Call the dubias, beetles, it's sounds less harsh. It's also how I brought them into my house. My wife wasn't keen on the idea of a chameleon in the house as she doesn't like reptiles in general. I now catch her going in to check on Monty the veiled I have.
Thanks for the advice! I'll give that a try.I think my wife will warm up to the cham once I get it. I do understand where she's coming from, I have to admit, I'm not into, "all" reptiles either. I'm not deathly afraid of snakes, I think some of the patterns are gorgeous, but they're just not the pet for me.I've never had a bad experience with one,but for whatever reason, whenever I have a nightmare, snakes are usually involved... Go figure! Lol...

Bump bump

I looked locally in ohio and couldn't find any but I did find a great deal on ebay from a place called dubia diner I got 25 female and 5 males shipped for under 30 dollars and when they got here I had 28 female 6 males and a few babies. It is super cold here and not a single one died even though usps got my package here three days late.

Hello,

Did you find any roaches? I have some extra that I'd like to sell off if you're still interested. I have all sizes.

In addition, I have some Blaberus fusca, the "dwarf cave roach". These are actually much larger than dubia.

If you (or anyone) is interested in buying some of these roaches, PM me.

I'm sorry, I have not been on here much lately. I have a Large colony that grows faster than I can possible use them. I would be happy to sell some for a VERY good price. I could do $50 for an egg flat covered in roaches. I do not separate them, which means you would get a good mix of sizes and most of the females will be carrying eggs and could the young could be born at any time. I have enough that I could do this for 2 people only. I am in the Aurora area. Send me a PM and we can figure something out.

Thanks for the advice! I'll give that a try.I think my wife will warm up to the cham once I get it. I do understand where she's coming from, I have to admit, I'm not into, "all" reptiles either. I'm not deathly afraid of snakes, I think some of the patterns are gorgeous, but they're just not the pet for me.I've never had a bad experience with one,but for whatever reason, whenever I have a nightmare, snakes are usually involved... Go figure! Lol...

I love snakes, the funny thing is the times that I don't own one I'd have nightmares about them. For 14 years my King Snake has kept the nightmares away. Give it a try, somthing about having a snake will get rid of nightmare about them.

Did you find any roaches? I have some extra that I'd like to sell off if you're still interested. I have all sizes.

In addition, I have some Blaberus fusca, the "dwarf cave roach". These are actually much larger than dubia.

If you (or anyone) is interested in buying some of these roaches, PM me.

I'm sorry, I have not been on here much lately. I have a Large colony that grows faster than I can possible use them. I would be happy to sell some for a VERY good price. I could do $50 for an egg flat covered in roaches. I do not separate them, which means you would get a good mix of sizes and most of the females will be carrying eggs and could the young could be born at any time. I have enough that I could do this for 2 people only. I am in the Aurora area. Send me a PM and we can figure something out.

RAD,
Thanks for the offer I am gonna talk to Lpsouth about his batch.

LP,
PM sent

If anyone else is still looking here, while you sometimes find a fantastic deal locally I regularly sell great priced dubias at my website discountdubias.com

Back
Top Bottom