dubia water??? jello??

jello melts and contains sugars etc
use fruits and veg to provide hydration, or something like Repahsy Water Crystals

Last edited:
I get the water crystals at Lowe's. You get a big bag of them and it only takes a tablespoonful to make about 2 quarts of the jel. The crystals are smaller then the ones I have used made for animals but the bugs don't care. If they start to dry out in the roach container I just pour a little water in it and they just puff up again. Easy Peasy and very cheap.

I get the water crystals at Lowe's. You get a big bag of them and it only takes a tablespoonful to make about 2 quarts of the jel. The crystals are smaller then the ones I have used made for animals but the bugs don't care. If they start to dry out in the roach container I just pour a little water in it and they just puff up again. Easy Peasy and very cheap.
ok thanks dude would you mind going on the lowes website or takeing a pic or the bag so i can see what im looking for??

Hi mate.

Some use cotton wool pads and so forth, we dont do this for 2 reasons, No1 they dry out real quick, No2 they get dirty and ur roaches end up taking this mess into their systems causing loads of helth problems that could be passed onto your reps.

At The Roach Hut we use water gel crystals these can be pre-made or made as needed and are clean water source that doesnt get dirty. they also stop ur roaches from drowining esp the nymphs.

If you need any more advice on setups and so forth visit our site and check out the caresheets and video's

For everyone's info we now have 3 new care sheets Domino Roach (Therea Petiveriana) Six Spot Roach (Eublaberus Distanti) and Litter bug or Giant burrowing cockroach ( Macropanesthia Rhinoceros)

www.theroachhut.co.uk

Tony

I have a small colony or Dubias, and lately i have been juicing fruits and veggies for myself to drink. I recently put some of the juice in a Pringles chip container lid and put in for them and they slurp it up till plump!!

Is this better than just having them eat the actual fruit and veggie?

Back
Top Bottom