Dubia Roaches

bay1997

Established Member
How do your chams feel about Dubias? I have a little colony that I have maintained for my leopard geckos, and I think I have a few that may be small enough for little Jameson :)
They’ve been being gutloaded with mainly sweet potato and different greens, and well as the occasional over ripened fruit.

A lot of chams don't like them, but if you hold out they tend to make the switch IME. My Parsons loves them, Panthers go through times of hating and loving them. No idea why
Interesting! I figured since I have them I might as well try it out. And if he does like them it would be nice to switch it up from crickets every now and then

Mine didnt feel them till he was an adult. After that feels, he never wanted crickets and always wanted dubia.
I’ll test it out and give one as a snack later today! If he’s not interested it’s more for my Leo’s I guess haha

My female loves the roaches my male hates them.
He seemed pretty happy with them today! I was nervous about the size but he didn’t seem to have a problem, and now I dont have to worry about starting a cricket colony to keep me from going to the pet store a million times a week

I’m the wifey! Haha
But they just drive my dog nuts for some reason! He can hear them in the closet they’re kept in.
Well i guess u missing a letter "b" on ur name tag ...baby1997...excuse my telepathy sense ...they can only guess but not see like a chameleon(these damn abc letters just change on me so annoying)
and I got dogs too so i totally understand ....especially golden lab they get too excited too quickly.

I currently have a male cricket lost somewhere in Karma's old enclosure. I feel you on the chirping! :cautious: It makes me sad that roaches aren't legal in Canada.
If I were u I would write a big letter to ur congress people n tell them how good the roach here in USA n start a Legislation roach 143 which stands for I love u roach!!

Well i guess u missing a letter "b" on ur name tag ...baby1997...excuse my telepathy sense ...they can only guess but not see like a chameleon(these damn abc letters just change on me so annoying)
and I got dogs too so i totally understand ....especially golden lab they get too excited too quickly.
Yep! I’ve got a chocolate lab and he gets hyped over everything hahaha
And not missing a letter! My name is Bay :)

Back
Top Bottom