Dubia Colony Questions

I get mine from a pet store in my town, they sell a 1000 count crickets. I haven’t had the best luck at online orders for crickets/any feeder. I ended up with 2000 once way to many crickets

Well idk where you ordered from, but if you ever feel like trying to order again, give ghanns one try. You'll be shocked. Won't ever need to go to a pet store again for them.

I don't work for them lol sorry to push them so much, but the difference is huge and worth it. I never thought crickets that didn't smell or die easily existed.

Yes both beetles and larva I’m using. I don’t have as many dead crickets in the keep since I’ve added them and the smell isn’t as revolting as b4.

I have a few that just come with my orders. They make me a little nervous about getting into my grain storage in the house. I've heard some people say that has presented an issue. Have you had any escapees? I've yet to see one fly.

Well idk where you ordered from, but if you ever feel like trying to order again, give ghanns one try. You'll be shocked. Won't ever need to go to a pet store again for them.

I don't work for them lol sorry to push them so much, but the difference is huge and worth it. I never thought crickets that didn't smell or die easily existed.

We will try Gahnn's next time. We use Rainbow Mealworms and like them very much, but I do have quite a bit die off.

I’m willing to try again. I ordered from fluker farm and rainbow mealworms every time my orders are messed up. I think I’m cursed

Are you sure you don’t work for the man dude?

I have a few that just come with my orders. They make me a little nervous about getting into my grain storage in the house. I've heard some people say that has presented an issue. Have you had any escapees? I've yet to see one fly.
No escapes so far just crickets escapes. I have t seen any fly yet as well and if they do they can definitely fit throw the air hole I drilled in the lid of them

I’m willing to try again. I ordered from fluker farm and rainbow mealworms every time my orders are messed up. I think I’m cursed

Are you sure you don’t work for the man dude?

My whole purpose on this forum is a conspiracy to hustle crickets for ghanns

@CamoChameleonsHuman

Didn't know they had high shipping, compared to what other prices? IME it pays for itself because anywhere else you have die offs quite often. I had the same crickets for a month+ off ghanns.... but what do I know lol.

@CamoChameleonsHuman

Didn't know they had high shipping, compared to what other prices? IME it pays for itself because anywhere else you have die offs quite often. I had the same crickets for a month+ off ghanns.... but what do I know lol.
$38 just for 250 shipped to my door? I can get 300 for $30 locally and have less than 50 die off. I'm OK with that. Sure they chirp and stink but we're an outdoorsy family so the crickets chirping make us feel like we're always camping lol

Now don't be too freaking cheap now....u dont want to upset the cricket spy Jason Bourne....he will intercept ur cricket delivery mailmain in the chirp of the cricket sound.....Kill....KILL......KILLLLLL...(echoing in movie sound effect).

Back
Top Bottom