Dubia care sheet

https://dubiaroachdepot.com/guidance/dubia-roach-care-sheet

Is this a good care sheet for dubias? I haven’t taken care of them before to feed off to my chameleon but I’ve heard they are very good feeders. I won’t be breeding them or anything. It says they need darkness so I was wondering if I could just cover a plastic clear container I have with a blanket? Is there anything else I should know?
Not necessary. If there's too much light, they crawl into the paper tubes (PT & TP) or egg crate.

They're about the easiest I can think of. Room temperature, provide ventilation, and toss in some fresh gutload every couple few days—they'll get moisture from that. I keep them under the table the enclosure sits on, and they do fine. (Maybe too fine.) :rolleyes:

Not necessary. If there's too much light, they crawl into the paper tubes (PT & TP) or egg crate.

They're about the easiest I can think of. Room temperature, provide ventilation, and toss in some fresh gutload every couple few days—they'll get moisture from that. I keep them under the table the enclosure sits on, and they do fine. (Maybe too fine.) :rolleyes:
😂 thank you, I will try them out to see if my little dude likes em.

Back
Top Bottom