dubia breeding ?

camimom

Quick question, for those of you who breed dubias, what is the name of that tape stuff you put on roach bins that heats it up or something?

And where do I get it?

Interesting, I've never heard of it. I'd try it as cold weather is coming up... currently I just use duct tape

i simply know it as heat tape, i usually only see it at expos by me but you can always just use under tank heat mats. i use ceramic heaters to warm up my feeders

I got one of the under tank mats from petsmart for like $10. I wrapped a towel around it and the roaches seem to be happy doing their roachy thing.

Thanks for the help!

I use the mats too, but we had a brutal winter last year, so roaches stopped breeding as fast as I needed them too.

the cold even claimed the life of my favorite Panther. :(

Ill get looking for the flexwatt and heat tape.

Thanks for the help!

I use the mats too, but we had a brutal winter last year, so roaches stopped breeding as fast as I needed them too.

the cold even claimed the life of my favorite Panther. :(

Ill get looking for the flexwatt and heat tape.

I'm so sorry :( that is my fear, losing power and mine getting cold.... I'm trying to save up for a generator big enough for fridge and freezer use.

It is flexWatt and can be purchased from the site sponsor ABDragons. That is where I have purchased all of my FlexWatt tape from.

Back
Top Bottom