Dubai roaches

I feed mine both, but I'm no expert. I did previously research though, and I don't remember finding anything adverse.

I feed oranges occasionally, I have never fed bananas. My go to list for gut load foods is squash, sweet potatoes, dandelion greens, mustard greens, carrots, endive, arugula, turnip greens and a few others. I really only feed fruit sparingly.

Where do you guys find organic oranges? I've looked in all HEBs, central market, trader joes, and whole foods around Austin and can't find them

I have found that the most widely accepted food for all feeders is cucumbers.
I use a ton of different foods, supplements, and produce but I have only been keeping roach colonies (dubia and orange heads) for about 4 months so I can't claim to have anything but anecdotal experience.
If you want me to post everything I have fed and how quickly they ate each I can probably start a thread for that.

Also, I have found that unlike a lot of other feeders my panther will NOT usually take roaches from a bowl or cup or any container but will immediately snap them up once they crawl out onto a branch. He will take worms of all sorts, snails, and crickets from a cup but never ever a roach.

Back
Top Bottom