Dry gutload

Flick boy

Chameleon Enthusiast
I see arcadia insect fuel and repashy burger, on the gutload list why is sticky tongue farms vit all not on the list ? Like yes fresh gutload is preferred but in some situations people either can't get the fresh ingredients or afford them so have to seek alternatives, ?

vit all is, weird...

Its meant to be fed to feeders or mice, mixed in with normal dry food. Its basically as close to a vitamin powder as you can get, but its not going to stick to a feeder well.

https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/i-think-i-invented-dubia-crack.95938/
Yes gutload ,no 1 why weird no2 as a gutload why would it need to stick as its not a supplement? It's gutload? But the question remains which dry gutload would one reccomend or .Best alternative if you can't get or afford fresh alternative

Yes gutload ,no 1 why weird no2 as a gutload why would it need to stick as its not a supplement? It's gutload? But the question remains which dry gutload would one reccomend or .Best alternative if you can't get or afford fresh alternative
I've have also used cricket crack and currently have bug burger. Easy to prep and easy to feed off.

I feed off silks so I have to use the mulberry powder mix specifically for them gotta make sure I don't confuse them in the fridge 😄

I vote for cricket crack. However bug burger dry is a close second.

But back to Vit-all, its not "food". If you ran it though a good coffee bur grinder set for expresso, you could use it as a vitamin powder for feeders. I dont know how to describe it, its like an italian dry rub for steak, its got powder but also big hunks-n-stuff in it.

I vote for cricket crack. However bug burger dry is a close second.

But back to Vit-all, its not "food". If you ran it though a good coffee bur grinder set for expresso, you could use it as a vitamin powder for feeders. I dont know how to describe it, its like an italian dry rub for steak, its got powder but also big hunks-n-stuff in it.
My apologies I just read gutload on the packaging and I picture of a chameleon on the packaging which I should know better so my mistake , I don’t think cricket crack is available this side of the pond , is the repashy OK with it containing d3 ?

My apologies I just read gutload on the packaging and I picture of a chameleon on the packaging which I should know better so my mistake , I don’t think cricket crack is available this side of the pond , is the repashy OK with it containing d3 ?

I dont know the exact spec, but amount of D3 and calcium is very low in bug burger. it it was even remotely close to "powder" it would kill the feeder.

Like I feed fresh ingredients ( but like to provide commercial gutload also in case I'm missing) should I maybe not ? Also what do you think of this ( not mine)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210814-203359_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210814-203359_Facebook.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 31
I use the Arcadia insect fuel as well as fresh fruit/veg in line with the gut loading page from here. The locusts live a long time and they are always active and eating the food

I use cornmeal for my crickets and add a bit of calcuim and vitamin power. Then fresh carrots, apples and any fresh cooking left overs off the vegs, herbs, salads.

Back
Top Bottom