Drum roll please!!!

ReptileLove18

Established Member
this is my chameleon tattoo :D been soooo excited to get it and i finally got it, at least partially! ive got another 5 hours left on it and im waiting on an appointment with my artist, hes really booked up so hopefully be done in the next couple months. im in LOVE with it!!!! couldnt have found anyone better to bring my vision to life!!!

Attachments

• 8625_4572180357187_1475721634_n.jpg
    8625_4572180357187_1475721634_n.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 204
wow - the eye on that REALLY looks like it IS looking at you ! I want to get a TINY Jackson - lol but every time I even go to get my blood test done, all I have to do is walk in the dang door- and just knowing there are needles there makes the room spin- I hope I can be brave enough some day :p
very nice artwork :)

wow - the eye on that REALLY looks like it IS looking at you ! I want to get a TINY Jackson - lol but every time I even go to get my blood test done, all I have to do is walk in the dang door- and just knowing there are needles there makes the room spin- I hope I can be brave enough some day :p
very nice artwork :)
yeah he pulled off the eye really well :) i love how it looks almost real but not quite. i hate needles too but they dont look like needles at the doctors so they really arent scary :) im sure youll do it one day!! thanks for the compliments!

That's beautiful!! Love the color shading and shadowing really sets it off!!

thank you!! once all the rest of the color gets put in it will really pop, the flowers are going to be similar to magenta so it will really set off the chameleon :D i couldnt be happier with my first tattoo

Chameleon is missing one toe on the rear left leg. They have three out and two in. Front right is missing a toe also...If its still a work in progress, maybe they can fix that.

Back
Top Bottom