Drippers

zzzmaddy

I just got a dripper for my soon-to-be-here chameleon. Does anyone know how to get it to not make a mess on the bottom of the cage? Can i put a cup in the bottom that catches the water?

I just got a dripper for my soon-to-be-here chameleon. Does anyone know how to get it to not make a mess on the bottom of the cage? Can i put a cup in the bottom that catches the water?
well for me I have a tray that fits on the bottom which is about 3ins high and I uses the Bucket Head to suck up the water . Having plants on the bottom helps too and you need them for humidity.

I keep a Tupperware below my dripper to catch the water so it doesn’t soak the bottom of the cage. I then use a turkey baster to suck out the water that collects in there to water my plants. That way, the water doesn’t go to waste.

I keep a Tupperware below my dripper to catch the water so it doesn’t soak the bottom of the cage. I then use a turkey baster to suck out the water that collects in there to water my plants. That way, the water doesn’t go to waste.
ohhh thank you! the only thing im nervous about is the baby cham getting in the bowl getting hurt in anyway

Back
Top Bottom