Dripper question

Ceycham

Established Member
So I'm super excited to have discovered the Kalanuanu IV tubing dripper hack, and now I have myself a dripper!

Question now is: should I keep the dripper dripping 24/7, or shut off at night?

So I'm super excited to have discovered the Kalanuanu IV tubing dripper hack, and now I have myself a dripper!

Question now is: should I keep the dripper dripping 24/7, or shut off at night?
Why not just a little/big dripper? They are ptetty inexpensive. Just curious.

Why not just a little/big dripper? They are ptetty inexpensive. Just curious.

Fair question Panthro413. Since Norman resides in our living room, it's important to me that his space is aesthetically pleasing and uncluttered at the same time as being practical for his comfort. In his main living space there are branches and plants pretty much throughout, and even if there were room, I'd not want to see a big brown jug that says big/little dripper on it. To hide the less pretty aspects I have built a custom cabinet with space above for lighting and space below to hide his foodstuffs. Above the fluorescent UVB and the large double lamp for heat and regular light takes up most of the available space . But an IV Fluids bag and tubing takes up next to no space...I can hang it against the side wall and string the tubing wherever I feel its of best use to drip, pry open a little hole in the top screen, adjust the drip rate with the roller clamp, and voila, perfect drip! I love it!

Attachments

• IMG_2204.JPG
    IMG_2204.JPG
    181.6 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_2199.JPG
    IMG_2199.JPG
    141.3 KB · Views: 68
  • FullSizeRender 25.jpg
    FullSizeRender 25.jpg
    352.4 KB · Views: 101
Back
Top Bottom