Drip Pans Coming Soon...

I wanted to see how you guys felt about this pan… Jason and I had this one made a while back and I am thinking about getting it made as well as the other design… I have 2 for sale @ $25 per. Shipping will be free if you give me a e-mail full o feedback.

These are 16x16 wide… So all 16” and under sized cages will fit inside it. You can use bottle caps or whatever you have handy to elevate the cage or else it will just sit flush with the bottom.

The cage in the picture is 15”x16” so you can get an idea of how they will sit in this particular pan. With the other pan, the cage will sit on the upper ledge. With any luck I will have some of them this coming week, with the holiday and all plans are subject to change.

DSC03878.jpg

DSC03879.jpg

DSC03884.jpg

DSC03883.jpg

The only thing with this kind of pan is I won't be able to open the bottom door for fast cleaning. I would have to lift the whole enclosure up or like you said put something underneath it. I like the one with the lip

Hate to say it but there are already several options similar to this out there. Clothing totes work great and are usually under $10. The ones I use have handles recessed into the container which the cage sits on. I then have that velcroed to the cages to keep there secure but removeable for when I dump the water.

I think if you were to make it a lil deeper add something to elevate the cage floor and possibly add a drawer type system to empty the retained water it would be a better solution.

Not trying to give negative feedback just trying to help.

shoot i got the same 2'x2'x4' 30" x 30" x18"

and the 18" x20" x 12"

i am somewhat intrested. .

The only thing with this kind of pan is I won't be able to open the bottom door for fast cleaning. I would have to lift the whole enclosure up or like you said put something underneath it. I like the one with the lip

simply raise the cage with bricks or something similar, the only purpose is to catch water.

Patent?

Have you pantented this idea yet? I would if I were you. Someone could very well and easily steal your design. I have a similar idea for a tray with some innovations. Awesome work though.

Have you pantented this idea yet? I would if I were you. Someone could very well and easily steal your design. I have a similar idea for a tray with some innovations. Awesome work though.

I dont have the time money or the will to do a patent. Good luck with you and your design. If anybody wants to steal the design go for it. :rolleyes: It has changed several times since the last pic that has been posted. Jason might want to do it though..?..?..

Back
Top Bottom