drinking water

owowsedthecow

so how often do your cham drink water? I offer water to my cham everyday and he doesn't take it all the time. hell drink every couple days. is this normal? I've read some chams drink all the time and others like mine don't. is this true?

so how often do your cham drink water? I offer water to my cham everyday and he doesn't take it all the time. hell drink every couple days. is this normal? I've read some chams drink all the time and others like mine don't. is this true?

what kind of cham, I have a veiled that you hardly ever see drink anything. but I have also seen panthers drink almost everytime they are misted.

Good luck

chris

Do fill the form out its always a good idea.. but if his eyes turrets are full and urates are nice and white ur just not seeing it my friend. There sneaky little buggers

It's not uncommon for Chameleons to be "sneaky drinkers". I've had one of mine for 18 months and have only seen him drink 4 times. Keeping an eye on the urates is the best way to know he's drinking enough. Whatever you do, don't stop offering water because you don't see him drinking. Chances are the second your back is turned, he sneaks a sip.

my panther is just like eliza said if your looking any where in the direction and he catches you he wont drink but if your quick enough you can catch him licking his chops

Every morning when I turn Ringo's dripper on, he has a wander over and takes a couple of licks. Then I dont 'see' him drink for the rest of the day :eek: But, I always check his poop and urate everyday to make sure that side of things is ok. So this means he is drinking, just that he doesnt want to let me know he is.... I'm sure its just to make us worry ;)

What colour is your chams urate ?

Back
Top Bottom