Drinking from your hand, is it possible?

Wait: 1. This is cool and I'm jealous Tony hasn't thought of this.
2. What do you do when the water in your hand dries up but homeboy is still thirsty?

I can teach Tony how to do it. Send him here and I'll send you dr. Evil see how it really is. We will set a chameleon Exchange program:ROFLMAO:. You can't touch him or look at him he doesn't like that.:ROFLMAO:

Link, I'm pretty sure I'm a chameleon whisperer lol. Dr. Evil would want to be my bff. Haha. A chameleon exchange sounds lovely but unfortunately Tony is scared of planes. Like literally every time one fly's by even if it's just a speck he makes himself as small as possible until it goes away. (You see what i did there? Provided another excuse not to give you Tony.)

Flint drinks right from the spray bottle too, he "runs" right to the front of his enclosure when I go in there with it. He also drinks up any water that's on me after his morning shower :D:love: Great video, that is adorable!!

Yes, Yes it is!

I've had a couple of chams who learned this. A very shy wc verrucosus (a real surprise!) and a very social wc melleri. It wasn't intentional, just sort of happened gradually when I was spraying a wide leaf in the cage, the cham would start licking at the pool of water, I'd start holding the leaf and "refilling" the pool, and then laying my hand within tongue reach. Once they got the idea that a palm was a drinking spot it was pretty easy. It was so endearing I would start fussing over them like a new mom. And, overfilling them with water too.

Back
Top Bottom