Dreams

Thedawgz415

I’ve been having dreams of my enclosure and room filled with other chameleons including mine but I can’t find him. Also chameleons are fighting and tails bitten off. What does this mean. I’ve had this dream twice

Attachments

• 0A8171A5-FE14-498F-9805-C29C4932ECD4.jpeg
    0A8171A5-FE14-498F-9805-C29C4932ECD4.jpeg
    236.3 KB · Views: 52
No idea. There’s several theories of what our dreams mean and I don’t think anyone has really come up with a conclusive answer. Are our brains clearing out the day’s stimuli and trying to put it into categories? Are we dreaming out our anxieties and fears that we try to avoid or deny when awake? Are we working out problems? Is our brain just pulling out various things from storage to act as white noise while it rests? The only thing that can be deduced from dreaming about your chameleon, is that you think about and care for him a lot.

+1 on @MissSkittles explanation
The only thing that can be deduced from dreaming about your chameleon, is that you think about and care for him a lot.
And only thing to add on this. Is your fear for doing something wrong with your care for him and that doing wrong isn´t within your control (genetic disordered health problem or whatsoever). Your brain / dream reflects it as a scenario which you can´t influence, that´s why you can´t find him or help in your dream.

Fact is, you care a lot for him and are afraid something happens to him which is out your reach.

Back
Top Bottom