dreaming of your chams?

xcrystalx

hi everyone

for the last 2 weeks i keep dreaming that sully is in the bed.i get real panicky and my husband gets real freaked out lol

lastnight i dreamt he was on my pillow and i jumped up and started moving all the pillows saying "where is he?".my husbands like "what,wheres what?" and im like "be careful hes in here" lol :)

I've dreamt of chams before, but not mine specifically. I had one dream where I was trying to figure out if I could have both a cham and a gorilla in the same cage! :D

lol

one day i woke up from a sleep , and i dreamed that i was a chameleon !!
it was the fail dream ever !
oh i was doing slow motion moon walk !! as a chameleon :S

Ok, let me guess this was a friday night after having a few beers?

Ha! First, I work in a hotel, so a "Friday night" for me is more likely to fall on a Tuesday. Secondly I'm not a fan of beer, but for whatever reason I have crazy dreams if I eat a snack too late. I'm a big reader, and so aspects of things I watch, do, and read merge together into some INTERESTING dreams. If I recall correctly it was at somepoint in the dream where I thought, "wait, how in the world do I have gorillas in my possession?" :D

I had a terrible dream my incubator got tossed all over the place and I couldn't tell which side was up for the eggs. Good gosh!! I woke up in a panic and then realized it was just a dream. Phewww ;))

Back
Top Bottom