Drainage Tray

Dumzy

Established Member
Anyone know is the Zoo med reptibreeze bottom tray would work good as a drainage tray? It doesent look like you cant set the cage ontop of it.. I was looking at the Dragonstrand ones, but i dont know how long it would take to ship..

Anyone know is the Zoo med reptibreeze bottom tray would work good as a drainage tray? It doesent look like you cant set the cage ontop of it.. I was looking at the Dragonstrand ones, but i dont know how long it would take to ship..

I use a square cake pan I ordered off of amazon, it fits perfectly inside my cage because I got it to the exact size and just put screen on top of it, it works perfect

I use a square cake pan I ordered off of amazon, it fits perfectly inside my cage because I got it to the exact size and just put screen on top of it, it works perfect
Yea, i just used a plastic storage drawer, put my cage ontop of it and drilled some holes. Works great.

I was looking at the Dragonstrand ones, but i dont know how long it would take to ship..

You could always message @DeremensisBlue on here, the owner of Dragon Strand, and ask him how long shipping might take. He is usually very quick about responding and shipping in my experience. Great guy. And the drainage trays he sells work pretty great. I use one myself.

You could always message @DeremensisBlue on here, the owner of Dragon Strand, and ask him how long shipping might take. He is usually very quick about responding and shipping in my experience. Great guy. And the drainage trays he sells work pretty great. I use one myself.
I just ended up using some plastic storage drawers as drainage, works great, thanks though.

I just ended up using some plastic storage drawers as drainage, works great, thanks though.

Yea I saw that. I figured I would comment on the topic though in case you wanted something that looked a little cleaner and a bit more professional. (y)

Back
Top Bottom