Drain table,Brian/Reptoman designed

Why drainage for a GOC? Its called the ground... LOL

Eric, Eric, Eric...that's because space will be at a premium and some of the enclosures will be stacked, especially the baby cages. :)

I don't have 1,200 acres of land like Steve! :D

Eric, Eric, Eric...that's because space will be at a premium and some of the enclosures will be stacked, especially the baby cages. :)

I don't have 1,200 acres of land like Steve! :D

Thats right, I forgot about the breeding projects! I can't wait to see your progress, always enjoy your build threads...

I am going to get started next weekend on my SOC (6'wide*3'deep*6'tall). I only have .1 acres! I had the tree trimmers out this week to ensure adequate sun for my backyard :) Its on...

Thats right, I forgot about the breeding projects! I can't wait to see your progress, always enjoy your build threads...

I am going to get started next weekend on my SOC (6'wide*3'deep*6'tall). I only have .1 acres! I had the tree trimmers out this week to ensure adequate sun for my backyard :) Its on...

SOC and .1 acres! Love it! :) And thanks! I can't wait to get started!!

I never know when I will be home, crazy hours. On call now, could get called out at anytime:( Starbucks called me out at 9pm last night! Errrrrrrrr.....

No pics until ones finished..... tisk tisk tisk:D Tryn to find the time to get out there and do some more work, by the time I get home I just wanna chill. Weekends are filled with children, work, etc... But I promise to have pics of one soon, because I ordered Johnstoni(2.2) from showjet(Great Guy) and those awesome Chams will be the first residents:D:D:D

I really don't do alot of pics, but maybe I should start:)

I'm off after 6 pm central time and most wknds so give me a shout!

Back
Top Bottom