Dragon Strand enclosures

pgr7

Avid Member
I ordered a large dragon strand clear sided enclosure from Bill and he was very kind in letting me know that they would be building them next week and shipping asap. Just wanted to give a shout out to good customer service and keeping the consumer posted on what's going on.
So if you've been thinking of pulling the trigger on one of these I can say so far I'm impressed with customer service here, thanks Bill!

Yes, Bill actually responded to a message I sent him regarding my questions about a new Dragon Strand cage to replace my ReptiBreeze XL 24x24x48.

When the OWNER of a company calls you back demonstrating how much your business means to them, that's the sign of a great organization.

+rep Bill!

I ordered a large dragon strand clear sided enclosure from Bill and he was very kind in letting me know that they would be building them next week and shipping asap. Just wanted to give a shout out to good customer service and keeping the consumer posted on what's going on.
So if you've been thinking of pulling the trigger on one of these I can say so far I'm impressed with customer service here, thanks Bill!
Can't echo your praise enough. Bill's a great guy and he makes great products that are worth every penny. If you haven't yet, check out his podcast at chameleonbreeder.com

Can't echo your praise enough. Bill's a great guy and he makes great products that are worth every penny. If you haven't yet, check out his podcast at chameleonbreeder.com
Yes I have definitely listened to that podcast. Very good source of info

Just got an email from Bill and it's scheduled for a Saturday delivery.
I'm really leaning towards doing some foam work with silicone and coco coir.

Back
Top Bottom