Dragon Strand 4 Foot Clear Sided Atrium

Thank you, yes I do think it's one of the largest they make, it's the "Large" Atrium on their site. We really love the width, Peach our Cham really spends most of her time moving horizontally so she really likes it.

Great setup, what camera/software are you using for the video?

I really like our webcam actually it's made by a company called Wyze, we have the original one they made the Wyze Camera V1, but they have subsequently made a V2 for the same price ($20 bucks). It's super easy to setup, comes with a magnet base that is very easy to install in an enclosure. It lets you do live feed to their app (on a phone for viewing) or remote recording to a micro SD drive via motion detection. I don't know if it's "waterproof" but I have it on the opposite side of the primary misters and it's been working great for like a year so far.

I should note however they don't have a PC application and it's not setup to live stream easily to the web or to a large audience (like twitch or youtube etc). You can share access to your camera to your friends or family, but they then have the ability to always check on the feed (including the microphone) which for me meant I only share it with my wife, as the enclosure is in our bedroom :p Due to those limitations, in order to watch Peach lay her eggs on a big-screen TV downstairs, I had to setup an android emulator on our living room PC, which did work, but was a bit of a pain.

But I do really recommend it, it's super easy to use out of the box and really affordable especially if you are going to just primary use your phone to check the live feed.

https://wyze.com/wyze-cam.html

Here is a picture of us trying to spy on her from the downstairs TV ?

Always wonderful to see an enclosure with some width to it as well as height. Very nice!

It was a big investment for us, but it is like hands down the best thing ever made, we've had 2 other enclosures before this and I can't imagine going back. We're lucky we could swing it :)

Back
Top Bottom