Dragging the back legs

Unknow123

My chameleon is not move those of his back legs he’s eating drinking not using the bathroom he’s misted often has a light has been lacking calcium he also used climb and move around a lot in his cage and sometimes brings him and his cage outside for real sun light I need help I’m giving him calcium power today with his food but what else do I do until I can get him to a vet because I don’t have monkey at the moment ??😭

He’s not hissing at me he’s assertive he looks around his eyes move normal his tail tho only seems to curl on things at the very top of the tail he’s light green his names Rango and he’s my emotional support animal 😭

It sounds like the only option is a vet that treats reptiles.

Can you post pics of the chameleon and of the entire cage lighting down?

Also need pics of the front labels of the supplements your using and how you are using them.

Ok I’ll post a pic when I get home the cage is huge long rectangular upward and the light stays on stop the branches only reach just blow the light like stoped it at a certain level I have not really Been giving him supplements I’ve been out for a month due to my surgery my moms been taking care of him

Back
Top Bottom