Dr. Mark Scherz talks about species

DeremensisBlue

Chameleon Enthusiast
Site Sponsor
Ep 138 Profile Image.jpg
In today's Chameleon Academy Podcast, Dr. Mark Scherz returns to discuss the most recent paper he worked on which adds three species to the Calumma nasutum group. In the first of two episodes, Mark helps us understand what makes a species and how species are determined. We get a high level introduction to evolutionary biology!

To listen to this podcast look up the Chameleon Academy Podcast (Formerly the Chameleon Breeder Podcast) in any podcast playing app or click below for the online show notes and episode player.

https://chameleonacademy.com/ep-138-species-talk-mark-scherz/

or else you can listen to it right here in the Chameleon Forums! It is a perfect companion for cage cleaning day!

Good to see you on the forums. I guess this whole quarantine has its benefits.
:p

I would love to hear your informal ramblings on how to get chameleons to wean off junk food, and of course get cracking on your YouTube channel.

Downloading this episode now.

Good to see you on the forums. I guess this whole quarantine has its benefits.
:p

I would love to hear your informal ramblings on how to get chameleons to wean off junk food, and of course get cracking on your YouTube channel.

Downloading this episode now.
Well, the topic of junk food is very relevant to the situation many people find themselves in right now so I think this is the perfect topic for today!

Mar 28 Profile Image.jpg

Well, the topic of junk food is very relevant to the situation many people find themselves in right now so I think this is the perfect topic for today!

View attachment 261933

Yeah, I've had the experience of weaning addicted reptiles off their preferred junk food, if your new to the hobby in general it's nerve wracking to deal with prolonged hunger strikes, especially in animals with bigger metabolic needs. I'm going to listen to this one asap, I just love these podcasts.

Snakes and turtles tend to be the most stubborn, to the point they would rather die than eat something else.

Back
Top Bottom