DR GONZO looked lonely

robmd1

Avid Member
hi all yesterday i went an visited my friends lisa an ryan over at Jarosek park, hadnt seen them for awhile an always love checkin out the critters, was checkin em all out an of course hadta say hi to the famous DR. as i looked at Dr gonzo he looked alil sad like the true stud he is hes missin the ladies. i didnt say anything then an went on with the visit when ryan mentioned the eggs from dr gonzo that are cookin an should be hatchin out soon an got to talkin bout more Dr Gonzo Babies.. I think i have a perfect female ready to go for the good Dr this female is really colorful her shes got alot of pink to purple doesnt show so good in the pics but ya can see purple dots. whatcha think ryan?
purplebarfemale001.jpg

purplebarfemale002.jpg

purplebarfemale003.jpg

purplebarfemale004.jpg

purplebarfemale005.jpg

This female is definately gorgeous!! Her and Dr Gonzo will make awesome and unique babies without a doubt!!

Bugaboo: Dr Gonzo is one of the very few chameleons in North America who is very well known for his unique colors and awesome babies. Hes a purple ambanja that you can do a small search on this forum! You wont regret it, you can trust me!

Another famous chameleon is Raiden, a very beautiful Nosy Faly. :)

This female is definately gorgeous!! Her and Dr Gonzo will make awesome and unique babies without a doubt!!

Bugaboo: Dr Gonzo is one of the very few chameleons in North America who is very well known for his unique colors and awesome babies. Hes a purple ambanja that you can do a small search on this forum! You wont regret it, you can trust me!

Another famous chameleon is Raiden, a very beautiful Nosy Faly. :)

thanks morpheon well said there, my avitar is one of Dr Gonzos boys "bokazar"... i also have a raiden baby boy who i have babies hatchin rite now :D

Back
Top Bottom