down pour in the cage today

jcal

i was playing around with my mistking settings last night and somehow set it to go off for 2HOURS!!!. Lucky i had a big enough bucket to catch all of the water. it ran dry for i dont know how long but thats what i love about mistking....filled it up and still pumps like new.

It's a good thing your catch bucket was big enough, it would be aweful to flood your floors and maybe even electrical cords or something. But I bet the cham loved the extra long shower!

he did. in fact hes still hanging out under the dripper. i would have thought he was tired of being wet.

i was playing around with my mistking settings last night and somehow set it to go off for 2HOURS!!!. Lucky i had a big enough bucket to catch all of the water. it ran dry for i dont know how long but thats what i love about mistking....filled it up and still pumps like new.

Too funny... I did the same thing when I first set it up. When I came down in the morning it had went off already but I thought geee that drip tray filled really fast, much faster then I would have thought it to fill... my bad :rolleyes: My guy however probably hated it... he hates when it comes on & runs to the corner to get away from the spray :(... boy can he move fast to get away. I wish he enjoyed it more but his mommy loves it :p

Back
Top Bottom