Double Decker on Medium size cages, Good idea?

I started with 1 Med cage 16x16x30 size. I been wanting to upgrade to the 2x2x4FEET one before my girl hit being a adult at 1 years old. I been looking for that big cage size used on a lot of apps. I thought I founded one for $50, I drove 1nhalf HOURS to get there... and founded out its only a slight few inches bigger than the one I already had... The person I got it from owns snakes and thought It was a BIG cage... I drove all the way out there for it - So I took it.
NOW I have 2 Med size cages, do you think is be enough space for my Veiled Female Chameleon???

I do still think I made a big mistake in taking it, SO if anyone willing to TRADE 2 Med size cage for 1 Large one I'm totally up for it, I'm willing to even help in the shipping cost if you don't live in Florida,USA.

Total Sizes of CageS
Original: 16x16x30
New: 18x18x36

Together 66in TALL 5ft 6in
Will have to put smaller on top
but no clue how to connect them... super strong glue,nails, wired around the whole thing...????
HELP~

Current cageS situation...

Do it right the first time! Whatever you end up with is going to be flimsy and ugly. Sell both of those for about $50 each and go on FB Market place and pick up a used display cabinet. You can get a good one for $100, sometimes free!

You deserve and are capable of better!
61AEF558-F046-469A-B81B-DE1682E96269.jpeg

Do it right the first time! Whatever you end up with is going to be flimsy and ugly. Sell both of those for about $50 each and go on FB Market place and pick up a used display cabinet. You can get a good one for $100, sometimes free!

You deserve and are capable of better!

I wish I had your confidence when it comes to building stuff!!

You deserve and are capable of better!View attachment 222922
DAMN!
where I am at, there 4 medium cages on fb market that haven't sold for a while, I live in a small apartment I can't have 2 medium than a Display case all in one room...
Do you think any stores might take them?

Someone on here tried to attach 2 cages together and I think it turned out exactly like @Brodybreaux25 said being too flimsy. Anything is possible with money and time but like Brody said I think it's better to invest that time and money in something better.

DAMN!
where I am at, there 4 medium cages on fb market that haven't sold for a while, I live in a small apartment I can't have 2 medium than a Display case all in one room...
Do you think any stores might take them?
Doubt it, even if they did I can’t see it being profitable for them unless they only give you like $10 -$20 per viv.

And I was serious about getting them for free sometimes. At least once a month someone will post one for free just to get rid of it. Be patient and check it often if you do want one, you’ll get it...

You deserve and are capable of better!View attachment 222922

Always good deals for those on marketplace or Craigslist. This came up a week after I got a cabinet to make a cage with. Would be perfect for a pair.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190207-182137~2.png
    Screenshot_20190207-182137~2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 92
Back
Top Bottom