Done - the "small " 7' cage

little leaf

Avid Member
ok, this will have to last them until the "BIG" one is done :D this is the 7'tall X 6' long X 4' wide - they all love that stupid tree- so I built the cage around that dang tree :p - no, they are not spoiled AT ALL !! lol
hope they like it :)

Attachments

• 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    260.9 KB · Views: 170
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    271.6 KB · Views: 111
That looks like screen doors screwed together and recovered with mesh.

it is !!! I was waiting to see if anyone was going to pick up on it :D if you go and look threw the doors, you can get them discounted - alot of the screen spline may be out- but they wont fix it - so they mark them like 1/2 off- I built a 2x4 frame on the top, and the bottom for more support - and also to hold a few more things I want to add - and a brace for the door - its screen on the inside, mesh on the outside - the cost of this cage was about $63 - but if you want to build a safe, fast , cage - get the 36" , and the 36" mesh will fit right over the top - it would take about maybe 1 hr to make one like that :)

* one hr if you get 4 36" doors - this was made w/ 2 30's, 2 32's and 2 36's

Last edited:
thats huge haha, can i move it? :cool:

yes - 2 ppl can pick it up - like a DORK - I put my 36" doors on the inside, not the out side -so then it was 38" wide- my gate - 37 ! :mad: - lol but, it is not that heavy really, we lifted it over the fence to get it out of the fr/ yard ( at first I was planing on leaveing it in the fr/ yard, but then decided to put the tree in it ) - but its framed pretty well, it sits on like a 2x4 "footer" - I can get better pics if anyone wants to make one - it is really easy - if you can run a screw gun, you can make this :D

it is !!! I was waiting to see if anyone was going to pick up on it :D if you go and look threw the doors, you can get them discounted - alot of the screen spline may be out- but they wont fix it - so they mark them like 1/2 off- I built a 2x4 frame on the top, and the bottom for more support - and also to hold a few more things I want to add - and a brace for the door - its screen on the inside, mesh on the outside - the cost of this cage was about $63 - but if you want to build a safe, fast , cage - get the 36" , and the 36" mesh will fit right over the top - it would take about maybe 1 hr to make one like that :)

* one hr if you get 4 36" doors - this was made w/ 2 30's, 2 32's and 2 36's

Sweet! make sure you give that guy some shade.

Back
Top Bottom