Donating cham

How does that work how do I revoke I don’t get how do I just call them
Rehoming is finding a person capable of caring for a chameleon. Most places have online applications you have to fill out, like in the link I sent you, in order to assist you. Local animal shelters in your area can be found by doing a Google search. You have to call them first if you wish to surrender your chameleon.

You need to call the place that was suggested. Rehoming them can be difficult. Some pet stores will take them back depending on the store's policy. If you do not know how to properly ship him then I would not suggest doing so. Especially right now with Covid going on. Delays are more likely to happen with shipping.

I’m sorry that for whatever reasons you have found that a chameleon isn’t right for you. They are a lot of work, even more expense and are pretty much a look but don’t touch animal. While a part of me wants to try to help you to overcome whatever reasons you don’t want to keep your chameleon, I think that would be doing you and your animal a disservice in the long run. I respect the decision you’re making and know it can’t be an easy one.

If you’re looking to re-home I’m looking for a male panther chameleon I have the set up ready

Back
Top Bottom