Don’t hate..

Boyntonjade

I have a new born baby and can’t take care of my chameleon anymore I’ve tried everything to make it were she has a good life while I can still take care of my baby but I’m gone for hours on end with all my sons appointments and him needing surgery .. does anyone know who will take a female panther chameleon, she’s a year and a half and I’ve asked friends but I can’t trust people who don’t know for to take care of her

I have a new born baby and can’t take care of my chameleon anymore I’ve tried everything to make it were she has a good life while I can still take care of my baby but I’m gone for hours on end with all my sons appointments and him needing surgery .. does anyone know who will take a female panther chameleon, she’s a year and a half and I’ve asked friends but I can’t trust people who don’t know for to take care of her
Where are you located? Also please post a photo of her and a photo of her setup.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 80
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 81
Sorry you have to let her go. Family life is busy and it's better for her than neglecting her because you're so busy.
It’s definitely hard because we put so much love and care into her and she was honestly my best friend but that’s why I want to give her the best again

Back
Top Bottom