Don’t Buy from Premium Crickets!!!

JGNORTHERN

I have purchased crickets from these people out of GA and several times they only ship half of what I order but charge me the full price. I complain but they say, you didn’t send the pictures in on time. I sent them 10 minutes after they arrived and then they say we can’t tell, send us more photos!

I send more photos and then they say the photos were to old!!!!!

I have one baby chameleon he can’t eat 500 crickets!

This has happened 4 times to us!!!

Buyer beware!!

In the photos I ordered 1,000. Does this look like 1000 to you?

Jen
793B8989-A09E-4F08-9AD1-836B30CD3750.jpeg

Attachments

• 173B441A-24C3-494F-B4CD-578FD98DAD4D.jpeg
    173B441A-24C3-494F-B4CD-578FD98DAD4D.jpeg
    240.1 KB · Views: 74
Or better yet support the sponsors and purchase from https://www.rainbowmealworms.net/
They have always had great customer service!
Seconding Rainbow Mealworms! Only ever had one issue (had a package of fly spikes come loose during shipping, found most of them wriggling around all over the bottom of the box) and they fixed it right up. Always get what I pay for!

uh weigh one cricket, then weigh the rest? Like 99% of cricket houses have a 10% over count.
Weigh a cricket? I have no idea how much 1000 crickets would weigh. They won’t credit me regardless because it isn’t the same day I received them. I sent them photos the day I received them they said they couldn’t tell send them another one. It was at the end of the day and Christmas Day the next day. I sent the second photo late Christmas Day then they said they won’t credit me because it wasn’t the day they arrived. This is UNFAIR!

I will definitely go with everyone’s recommendation and buy elsewhere!

Weigh a cricket? I have no idea how much 1000 crickets would weigh. They won’t credit me regardless because it isn’t the same day I received them. I sent them photos the day I received them they said they couldn’t tell send them another one. It was at the end of the day and Christmas Day the next day. I sent the second photo late Christmas Day then they said they won’t credit me because it wasn’t the day they arrived. This is UNFAIR!

I will definitely go with everyone’s recommendation and buy elsewhere!
He’s meaning weigh one cricket on a scale then weigh them all on a scale then you divide the one cricket weight from all the crickets weight. That will show roughly how many crix there are

For say if I have one cricket that weighs 50 pounds then I weigh the rest and the total comes to 500 lbs then I have roughly 10 crickets

I understood what he meant. I just don’t have 1,000 crickets to weigh!

So who is the best company to buy from and we are living in. South Carolina.

I have been given several recommendations. I’m looking for clean fresh crickets that are not high priced.

I have tried to get my Cham to eat roaches but roaches will hide and he doesn’t see them.

I understood what he meant. I just don’t have 1,000 crickets to weigh!

So who is the best company to buy from and we are living in. South Carolina.

I have been given several recommendations. I’m looking for clean fresh crickets that are not high priced.

I have tried to get my Cham to eat roaches but roaches will hide and he doesn’t see them.
Okay ik you don’t we mean the remaining but time had past now so

Back
Top Bottom