Does ur chamm ever just stare at you?

SipeCsus

So ive noticed my chamm staring at me quite often.. Sometimes ill just b laying in bed watching tv or changing and she just stares at me.. Lol mayb im just really ugly or shes just plotting my death.. Lmao i was wondering if any of you guys experience this as well? I took a pic of her spying on me under her feeder rock..

Spying in action

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    266.1 KB · Views: 543
Yep, my chams all watch me intently as I move around the room. However, if I sit still, they go back to their regular activities.

These little creatures are funny.. But mine will just watch me.. Ive woken up from a napp nd shes just watching me.. Lol

So ive noticed my chamm staring at me quite often.. Sometimes ill just b laying in bed watching tv or changing and she just stares at me.. Lol mayb im just really ugly or shes just plotting my death.. Lmao i was wondering if any of you guys experience this as well? I took a pic of her spying on me under her feeder rock..

I have a female Panther that watches my every move. If I come up in front of her cage she immediately holds her front legs up for me to pick her up. If I don't pick her up she just sits there and gives me that you don't love me stare. Now I know they don't have emotions like we do and it's just a learned response to me feeding her but this is the problem with that logic. If I open her cage and put any feeder in there for her to eat,as long as the door is open she just sits there with her front legs up for me to pick her up. If I put my hand out she almost jumps on my hand. She sits on my hand,shoulder or even the back of the couch as long as my head is no more then 6 inches away. When I put her back into the cage she will go after whatever I put in for her to eat. Some other forum members have witnessed this but probably don't want to admit it :D:D:D
It's the most odd behavior I've ever seen in a Cham and if I did not know better :confused: I would think it a lot like a dog or cat to its master. Yes I know everyone is ROFLMOL but it is what it is.......:cool:

Sometimes, I wake up in the morning and he's just staring at me. Like he's been watching me sleep. I think he's hoping I'll never wake up :D

starring

His eyes mostly dart about all the time then sometimes he just stops and stairs not moving for a minute or two then gose back to looking around again. Random?

I havnt had Pascale 3 days and he continously is just staring at me, he has warmed up a lot and is doing great in his nee enclosure but he always has at least one eye on me. I think its half defensive and half wanting more worms.

Sometimes, I wake up in the morning and he's just staring at me. Like he's been watching me sleep. I think he's hoping I'll never wake up :D

I wake up in the morning and mine just sits on top of his cricket cup. He probably thinks to himself come on when are you going to feed me.

I have a Panther Cham and a green veiled. My Panther waits for me to open his cage and then he’ll slowly climb up on my hand. He’ll either sit on my iPad and watch me or he’ll perch himself close to me and curiously watch what I’m doing. My green veiled puffs up, hisses at me and head butts my hand. They’re like nite and day.

Back
Top Bottom