Does the dropper stay on 24/7

No. Usually you just keep it on for the 12 hours of day time. If left on overnight it may just be a waste of water.

I realize people advise to keep it on during daytime only, but because I'm almost done automating everything, I have my dripper on 24/7. I added an IV drip to the Dripper ("Little Dripper") and I can control the rate much better. Highly recommend this IV set if you need better control of your drip rate (Amazon link).

I realize people advise to keep it on during daytime only, but because I'm almost done automating everything, I have my dripper on 24/7. I added an IV drip to the Dripper ("Little Dripper") and I can control the rate much better. Highly recommend this IV set if you need better control of your drip rate (Amazon link).
Seriously!?!?😍 your like my new FAVORITE person!❤💯

🤦‍♂️🤣
Yeah i keep my dripper on 24/7
While i DO have an automated mister i still can't take the thought of my cham being thirsty wih no water left around☹

So what i did, cuz by big dripper cracked i just took the spout and mounted it in a 5 Gal. It actually came with 2 spouts so i recently added the other and have a 2nd drinking branch available if he so chooses. Also I currently don't have his fogger setup yet[planning on doing a fog wall] so that's also a big reason why i keep my drip💧drops💧drippin💧

I clean it every other week along with my MK reservoir👌

Back
Top Bottom