Does Simon look OK?

suheyls

This is Simon he is my first chameleon and i've had him for almost 4 months now, as a paranoid new parent I want to make sure he is doing well, but i don't know what stuff to look for. So I recorded him yesterday, basking in the sun (for the first time, damn you winter!) and I was wondering if you guys could tell me if he looks ok, or if there he doesn't look ok please let me know what I can do to fix it!

I think he looks great! Even has a nice tall and straight casque. Doesn't appear to be dehydrated or underweight. Handsome boy you have there:)

If you have any concerns about his health or your setup, you could fill out the "how to ask for help" in the health clinic forum, and just ask as a general inquiry if your setup is correct.

I just love that stomp they do with their tail stretched out and making themselves as skinny as they can get.

I just love that stomp they do with their tail stretched out and making themselves as skinny as they can get.

Yeah! He was flat as a tortilla and trying to puff up as much as he could, I'm guessing to soak up as much sun as possible. Poor guy with me working 2 jobs and winter he hadn't been able to enjoy natural light until now, he looked adorable!

Back
Top Bottom