Does sex bother chamleon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley14

Hello,

Im curious, I kno this is not normal but everytime i have sex in my room w my chameleon he always looks upset once we are finish. Its not like its very loud where my neighbors can hear me or my partner its just that once we r finish he doesnt want to eat or come near us. Does that mean hes jealous or what is the solution or what i can change? I tried a sheet over the cage and he still wasn't happy.

I live in a 1 bedroom apt. and my tv is in my living room so thats the only place i can put him in because i feel like the tv is too loud?
Smiley

....LMFAO XP hahaha....

just so you know that chams cannot hear as we do, they feel vibrations, but as far as being upset about your business, nah lol...

if it bothers you , just put him in another room for now on, or not to be frank, do it somewhere else...:rolleyes:

Hello,

Im curious, I kno this is not normal but everytime i have sex in my room w my chameleon he always looks upset once we are finish. Its not like its very loud where my neighbors can hear me or my partner its just that once we r finish he doesnt want to eat or come near us. Does that mean hes jealous or what is the solution or what i can change. I tried a sheet over the cage and he still wasn't happy.

Smiley

OMG! If you read back the first line, "I know this is not normal(yeah I'll say its not normal) but everytime I have sex in my room w my chameleon he always looks upset once we r finished" I was thinking yeah, I am sure he is!! lol! lol!! i know what you are saying and no I HIGHLY doubt he is jealous you are having sex and he is not! Also, even if you were loud, he couldn't hear ya anyways! If you are really that worried then I would cover the cage up!!! ;) P.S. I see why they call you Smiley!!! ;)

Last edited:
LOL. Okay this has to be labeled the funniest thread in ChameleonForums history! :D As other's said that Chameleons can't hear as we do, and they hear vibrations. But maybe the sight might bother them. :p. Kidding, but the sheet thing is a good idea. Maybe put him in the kitchen? or something like that. :O

At least he doesn't hop on the bed in the middle of it like my dog! Nothing makes a man uncomfortable like a wet nose on his leg out of nowhere :D:D:D

If he looks uncomfortable it may be because of the sudden amount of motion, maybe? If he's a particularly shy guy that doesn't like it when people move quickly around his cage, it may just be the movement making him weary. He may not like the sheet but he'll be less stressed by a sheet over the cage than whatever you guys are doing, if it really does bother him.

At least he doesn't hop on the bed in the middle of it like my dog! Nothing makes a man uncomfortable like a wet nose on his leg out of nowhere :D:D:D

If he looks uncomfortable it may be because of the sudden amount of motion, maybe? If he's a particularly shy guy that doesn't like it when people move quickly around his cage, it may just be the movement making him weary. He may not like the sheet but he'll be less stressed by a sheet over the cage than whatever you guys are doing, if it really does bother him.

My friends dog would hump a stuffed toy and watch!!! That story is so old to me but still sooo funny when I think about it! OMG!

My chame gets moody after he has sex! like he wants more always and wont eat the next day because it's still on his mind:)

My friends dog would hump a stuffed toy and watch!!! That story is so old to me but still sooo funny when I think about it! OMG!

My chame gets moody after he has sex! like he wants more always and wont eat the next day because it's still on his mind:)

Oooh no hahaha that sounds uncomfortable. And poor chameleon, I'm sure that's exactly how he feels lol

LMAO 2.... He really doesn’t care actually you might look like to angry monkey’s beating each other for all he care’s!!! Cover the dudes cage so you don’t have to see him, and he won’t have to see you 2! lol LMAO hilarious !! that has to go down as the most naughty share on a public website!!!! HA ha ha lol.:p:rolleyes::eek:;)

Yep-this is a first for this question! :p

Could the more "experienced" people chime in on this one? :)[/QUOT

Chams are deaf which we know! yet feel vibration they couldn’t have been vibrating to much to feel like a "Tyrannosaurus Rex" coming through. Not sure what you mean by experienced? Ok, dude cover the poor guys cage so he can eat the next day lol!!! O love this thread it is a freaking new bracket on a forum such as this lol! Wow......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom