Does my chameleon look healthy

He has been closing his eyes in the day time for the past 4 days and I know that is a problem and could mean he has a sickness he is a 4 month old male nosy be panther chameleon

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 74
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 81
I have a wee little nosy be also! It's hard to tell with the pictures. Was this deep sleeping and during the daytime? My little dude has been having a bit of an eye issue because we had him in a smaller cage for a while and the uvb light was a bit closer than it should have been. Just mentioning it so you can be sure of your lighting. I have been on this forum for a while and I would strongly recommend you fill out the information sheet so that someone with more knowledge can help you!

I have a wee little nosy be also! It's hard to tell with the pictures. Was this deep sleeping and during the daytime? My little dude has been having a bit of an eye issue because we had him in a smaller cage for a while and the uvb light was a bit closer than it should have been. Just mentioning it so you can be sure of your lighting. I have been on this forum for a while and I would strongly recommend you fill out the information sheet so that someone with more knowledge can help you!
It’s not sleeping in the day time it is just closing eyes and when there is a small noise he opens them

It’s not sleeping in the day time it is just closing eyes and when there is a small noise he opens them
This is not a good thing...the eyes should be open during the day.
Can you answer the questions in the how to ask for help thread near the top of the health forum please. Please be specific in your answers.

This is not a good thing...the eyes should be open during the day.
Can you answer the questions in the how to ask for help thread near the top of the health forum please. Please be specific in your answers.
Sorry if my answer mislead. I should have said "that is better than deep sleeping"

Back
Top Bottom