Does it EVER stop?!?

I seriously have dreams where im chillen around trees and bushes and stuff, and everywhere i look are different locals of panthers, and so i go around picking them all up, then see one even more colorful, so i go to that one, and so on and so on..

but for some reason i have only ever seen three species

panthers (normally red bars, witch is weird because i have blues)

jacksons (havent had a jacko for years)

parsons (only in my dreams)

LOL:)

I seriously have dreams where im chillen around trees and bushes and stuff, and everywhere i look are different locals of panthers, and so i go around picking them all up, then see one even more colorful, so i go to that one, and so on and so on..

but for some reason i have only ever seen three species

panthers (normally red bars, witch is weird because i have blues)

jacksons (havent had a jacko for years)

parsons (only in my dreams)

LOL:)

youre seeing jax cuz you are getting one soon.

parsons- duh cuz who doesnt want one?

and well panthers cuz they are awesome.

i dreamed of rescuing 20 jax in a cage... before i had even decided i wanted one,

youre seeing jax cuz you are getting one soon.

parsons- duh cuz who doesnt want one?

and well panthers cuz they are awesome.

i dreamed of rescuing 20 jax in a cage... before i had even decided i wanted one,

NICE!!! those are the most awesome dreams..other than flying lol:D:D

This forum definitely DOES NOT help. Hehe, I haven't even received my baby girl yet (arrives next Wednesday) and I am already trying to talk my girlfriend into letting me get a male soon. Wish me luck on that one! ;)

This forum definitely DOES NOT help. Hehe, I haven't even received my baby girl yet (arrives next Wednesday) and I am already trying to talk my girlfriend into letting me get a male soon. Wish me luck on that one! ;)

do what i did!
sneak him in and say he followed you home.

I would also like to regretfully inform that i turned the kids' toy room into the "Lizard Lounge" lol, i will post pics as soon as all the decor is added

Golden! Thank you. i was thinking about the ol' adage that it's better sometimes to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission...;)

haha!

im the same way.
i just bring them home.. and well , it needed a home honey, and its so cute, and its not takin gup much more room.... and and and...... ;)

Back
Top Bottom