Does ghanns crickets have free shipping?

Pearl Fields

Avid Member
Title is my question^^ I can’t find if ghanns crickets has free shipping, and scared I’ll accidentally order crickets in the process of finding out. Also what state are they located?? Sorry I just can’t find this info

Ghann's Cricket Farm was the first hit on Google. They're in Georgia but they're all out of stock on basically everything when I checked. No, there is definitely no free shipping that I'm aware of especially right now with the shenanigans going on at USPS. If this continues and the USPS is eviscerated, shipping costs on all of our reptile stuff is going way, way up.

Ghann's Cricket Farm was the first hit on Google. They're in Georgia but they're all out of stock on basically everything when I checked. No, there is definitely no free shipping that I'm aware of especially right now with the shenanigans going on at USPS. If this continues and the USPS is eviscerated, shipping costs on all of our reptile stuff is going way, way up.
ok

Every source for feeders that I buy from does not offer free shipping. With feeder cost being so low they are not able to offer free shipping or they would not make a profit as most feeders should be shipped priority mail at the very least which has a base price of $7.50.

First time I've ordered from Fluker's Farms but very reasonable shipping:
1597776041012.png

Experienced this firsthand with my feeder business. Almost overnight did the new postmaster general screw things up. First time I had any DOA when it took a week for my priority package to reach its destination...

Anyway off subject, ghanns is my favorite cricket place. Their shipping pays for itself with the quality if crickets you get. They seem to last the longest even for banded cricket standards. Located in Georgia

Experienced this firsthand with my feeder business. Almost overnight did the new postmaster general screw things up. First time I had any DOA when it took a week for my priority package to reach its destination...

I looked into ghann's based on your recommendation in another thread. The good news I read today is the the PMG has stopped the open push to reduce USPS capacity. Good news for shipping reptiles and their supplies. Having USPS as competition to Fedex and UPS helps keep shipping costs down. I've found Fedex to be pretty unreliable, feeders being left outside my door in hot weather or packages getting smashed - if I have to use Fedex I always select "pick up in store" option if there's anything live or fragile in the package.

I looked into ghann's based on your recommendation in another thread. The good news I read today is the the PMG has stopped the open push to reduce USPS capacity. Good news for shipping reptiles and their supplies. Having USPS as competition to Fedex and UPS helps keep shipping costs down. I've found Fedex to be pretty unreliable, feeders being left outside my door in hot weather or packages getting smashed - if I have to use Fedex I always select "pick up in store" option if there's anything live or fragile in the package.

Yup I completely agree. I've had multiple problems with fedex, one time losing a chameleon for 2 days in the back of the truck. USPS has been solid for me before all this nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom