Does anyone know of any Reptile shows in the Midwest? (kansas)

A friend of mine is a breeder and vendor located in Kansas City and he said the show there is okay. Not big like some of them, but something to check out at least. Let me know if you would like his information.

He wouldn't happen to be a member of the forums would he?

I don't think so. He used to breed chameleons but has since moved on to other breeding projects (although we like to talk "cham" when I do see him and I have been trying to get him back into it).

I found a reptile store here in town that went to that show, they said it was fairly good. They also made point that they picked up a lot of Chams when they were there. All had sold in the two weeks after they brought them back and put them for sale. They had two veileds left at the store and had them in glass enclosures :( I wanted to say something, but I figured my thoughts would be put to the way side. If those veileds are still in there next week when I return I am going to make a point. They are definite veterans in raising many other reptiles. They have a 110 lb tortoise that wanders the store.... Makes me want one ;P

I live in Kansas City and have been going to the KC Reptile Show for quite some time. You can go to www.kcreptileshow.com and get info. They hold them at the Holiday Inn off of 85th and I-35 every other month, usually on a Sunday. It's okay, but it is mainly snakes, geckos and beardies when in season. In all the time I have gone, only recently has someone starting selling chams, and she is located in Overland Park. She only breeds panthers and wanted a fairly high price for them. I didn't go to the one in December due to the snow, but am planning on going in February. You can get crickets, roaches and feeders there, as well as supplies, but need to watch the prices, as sometimes you can get supplies cheaper on-line. Feel free to PM me with any other questions.

Back
Top Bottom