Does anyone else get made fun of?

I've always been a pretty quiet and solitary person. It's hard for me to break out of my shell. I spent most of my life having very few friends due to my shyness (those few friends that I had are still true friends of mine, so I take it as a blessing). When I was a child, my pets were my only friends. I was more comfortable around animals than humans. They don't judge. :) It's not crazy to love animals. Our society has just lost touch with nature. People suffer from "nature deficit disorder". We aren't the weirdos, they are. ;)

hehe.. we should be friends :p

it sounds like you just wrote this from my brain!

I love coming home to my friends (aka. pets) each night and sharing my day with them, knowing they'll never be mad with me, but just listen and share their love with me :)

Trust me, if you have one loyal person in your corner, consider yourself blessed. I'll take one great friend/spouse that will always be there for me through thick and thin over 50 mediocre, half a!$ acquaintances any day. It's quality...not quantity. :) Give me a couple of good friends, my family and a few critters and I'm content...well, almost. A big piece of land in the mountains and a mini farm would be nice, too. ;)

haha i definitely agree. I'm more than happy spending my life with just her and no one else. And I've always wanted to live in the mountains. I think it would be so peaceful and beautiful up there. I live out in the country though, so I get plenty of peace and quiet luckily. Only the sound of cows across the street lol

haha i definitely agree. I'm more than happy spending my life with just her and no one else. And I've always wanted to live in the mountains. I think it would be so peaceful and beautiful up there. I live out in the country though, so I get plenty of peace and quiet luckily. Only the sound of cows across the street lol

Out here we get the coyotes and javalina, only the occasional cow :)

"nature deficit disorder" - hits the nail on the head.

i tell peps about my cammy and they look at me like I'm a weirdo!!lol..i dont care what they think!.. i look at keeping my cammy for 4 years as healthy as he is..being a person that has a cammy thats apart of my fam

My roomies where makin fun of me this morning saying how weird i am for having a dream about my chameleon and how weird i am for getting attached to it. one of them said he used to have a ton of them when he was younger to. Douche bags lol ive wanted it for 3 or 4 years and they dont understand how stoked i am on it. its a cool ass animal be stoked to. people are lame lol

hahaha.. this is just how detailed it is... check out the thread

https://www.chameleonforums.com/daily-log-sick-chams-96687/

the only thing I didn't include was supplements cause she was on ZolCal-D from the vet which didn't change as far as how it was being given to her...

might not look like it.. but dude... I'm a nerd lol!!! :p

Rotflmao!!! You and I would get along great! That is an awesome log tho! It includes pretty much everything :p I'm a nerd as well lol :p

My roomies where makin fun of me this morning saying how weird i am for having a dream about my chameleon and how weird i am for getting attached to it. one of them said he used to have a ton of them when he was younger to. Douche bags lol ive wanted it for 3 or 4 years and they dont understand how stoked i am on it. its a cool ass animal be stoked to. people are lame lol

I have dreams about mine too - he was talking to me the other night! woke up talking back to him and OBVIOUSLY had to make sure i wasn't "dreaming" things - i was! ha :D

My boyfriend asked me who i love more, him or Pascal .. stupid question, chameleon wins every time! If it was a case of boyfriend being fed or chameleon getting fed, again Pascal, no hesitation!

Its gone on for so long in my house that i ignore it now! even the dog walked in with her toy the other day expecting a walk, took one look , saw i was holding Pascal and it's as if she huffed and walked out! Brilliant!

haha glad im not the only one! yea i had a dream thad from blue mountain state crushed mine and handed it to me (it was a super blue one so it wasnt my actual one) but i remember being so pissed off. and last night he was walkin around doin shit with me. my roomies wont stop givin me shit. we also have 3 dogs in the house there obsessed with them so they are hypocritical!

My wife is making fun of me as we speak. "You better not be on that stupid forum again". I nod my head and tell her it's at 8 pages now :D

I have dreams about mine too - he was talking to me the other night! woke up talking back to him and OBVIOUSLY had to make sure i wasn't "dreaming" things - i was! ha :D

My boyfriend asked me who i love more, him or Pascal .. stupid question, chameleon wins every time! If it was a case of boyfriend being fed or chameleon getting fed, again Pascal, no hesitation!

Its gone on for so long in my house that i ignore it now! even the dog walked in with her toy the other day expecting a walk, took one look , saw i was holding Pascal and it's as if she huffed and walked out! Brilliant!

Haha we've had those debates in my house as well! Pascal always won, now Kuzco does :p

I used to get made fun of a lot more because I had rats. At one point, my rats were in the double-digits. They were all rescues, for the record. Now that I have two chams instead of rats, I don't get made fun of as badly because I guess that's more "normal" than rats. :rolleyes: People used to joke all the time about feeding rat poison to my rats or about letting their snakes/cats/etc meet them. It got old really fast. I still love rats (I even have a rat tattoo) but they are a ton of work for those who don't realize it, so for now I'm happy with my chams and my cats/dogs. :)

hopefully this isnt too inappropriate so any young ones plz dont read

My roomate walks into my room and alot of the time I am reading the chaeleon forum or I am watching a chameleon video online and he goes and posts on facebook " just walked into my roomate beating off to chameleon vidoes again"

BTW that is no way true lol just his way of making fun of me.

hopefully this isnt too inappropriate so any young ones plz dont read

My roomate walks into my room and alot of the time I am reading the chaeleon forum or I am watching a chameleon video online and he goes and posts on facebook " just walked into my roomate beating off to chameleon vidoes again"

BTW that is no way true lol just his way of making fun of me.

hahahaha....my wife posted something on facebook about how I am always on chameleon forums. Definitely wasn't as bad though hahahahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom