does anybody speak a foriegn language?!?!

I speak English, Spanish, Italian, a bit of French, and enough to have a basic conversation in German and Russian.
Oh and I can write hebrew, although I cant speak it well. My Jewish friend taught me some and I learned alot on my own so we can pass notes in class and when the teacher confiscated them she wouldn't be able to read it! lol

I speak English, Spanish, Italian, a bit of French, and enough to have a basic conversation in German and Russian.
Oh and I can write hebrew, although I cant speak it well. My Jewish friend taught me some and I learned alot on my own so we can pass notes in class and when the teacher confiscated them she wouldn't be able to read it! lol

haha:D nice!

Puedo hablar pokito de espanol pero yo entiendo mas que yo hablo.
yo tome clases de espanol en la preparatoria para un ano y un semstre en collegio.
mi esposo me ensinia mucho espanol.
Yo quiero aprender mas porque mis suegros son de mexico y yo quiero entiender los mas.
ORALE!

My keyboard is americano!
Ya no tiene!!!
I think theres some kind of progam you can download tho cuz my friend has a computer and SOME HOW he has accent marks on it :p

Haha I'm messing with you. They are a pain to type, no doubt.

There is a difference between, AYUDAME PAPA, so is a potato helping or the father? :p

im sure :p D: our teacher has this translate thing help us, and it tries to correct our mistakes, I think its a FAIL and it screws everything up that I type in spanish on my computer D:

I am asking for it off tomorrow grrrrr :p

Haha I'm messing with you. They are a pain to type, no doubt.

There is a difference between, AYUDAME PAPA, so is a potato helping or the father? :p

Honestly I hate accents and Im guitly I never use them.
:p
I just take everything in context.
But I know some things NEED accents and for me its kinda tricky :/

So I would assume it would just be the father helping the kid
because potatoes helping humans?
THAT WOULD BE LOCO LOLOLOLOLOL.
We eat them after all, we dont deserve their kindness :(

Puedo hablar pokito de espanol pero yo entiendo mas que yo hablo.
yo tome clases de espanol en la preparatoria para un ano y un semstre en collegio.
mi esposo me ensinia mucho espanol.
Yo quiero aprender mas porque mis suegros son de mexico y yo quiero entiender los mas.
ORALE!

:eek: sounds like you know your spanish!
what did you say?

Its kinda choppy but it gets the job down LOL!
I havent had much schooling but I said:

"I can speak a little spanish but I understand more than I speak.
I took spanish spanish in highschool for a year and a sesmester in college (typo i meant a quarter).
My husband taught me alot.
I want to learn more spanish because my mother and father in law are both from mexico and I want to be able to understand them better."

I want to be fluent some day :p
cuz I wanna move to mexico to retire :)

Its kinda choppy but it gets the job down LOL!
I havent had much schooling but I said:

"I can speak a little spanish but I understand more than I speak.
I took spanish spanish in highschool for a year and a sesmester in college (typo i meant a quarter).
My husband taught me alot.
I want to learn more spanish because my mother and father in law are both from mexico and I want to be able to understand them better."

I want to be fluent some day :p
cuz I wanna move to mexico to retire :)

cool:) if i went to mexico, i would want to see all the ancient aztec, mayan ruins! i think that would be really neat.:) My my grandma and grandpa went to cancun in 2003. (I was only 5)

also, mexican food is the best!!!:D:D

Asking for it off, your computer? Alright. :eek:

yeah. it sounds weird. she set up this accent's and symbols thing on our computers and it messes me up... :eek:

---also I just got a 97.5% on my Spanish 2 Test :) it made my day.. i am honestly not the best at Spanish but I'm getting there :D my stepdad was fluent in Spanish so its something to stride for!

cool:) if i went to mexico, i would want to see all the ancient aztec, mayan ruins! i think that would be really neat.:) My my grandma and grandpa went to cancun in 2003. (I was only 5)

also, mexican food is the best!!!:D:D

My husband is of the mayan decent or so he thinks :p
Im not 100% sure :p

And he was born and raised in yucatan where all the ruins are :)
Its truely amazing,
I havent been YET but its beautiful Ive seen lots of pictures

Back
Top Bottom