Do you!?

CamoChameleonsHuman

Chameleon Enthusiast
20200110_082328.jpg
20200110_082342.jpg

This dude is my wife's Christmas present as well. But you know me I take care of all the insects and all the reptiles myself. So I know it gets done right lol

ohhhh yes though opposite I take care of the bugs and any meds anyone has . We all spend time with the beardies me mostly with the cham’s . The gecko is old and mostly in his hide . As you know beaedie’s love attention. B has been taking care of all however the hubs went in weds for a spinal fusion , will hopefully return home tomorrow . I’ve been at the hospital with him . B ( aka my son ) is in love with Lucy Liuwho as much as he is with his own beardies however .

ohhhh yes though opposite I take care of the bugs and any meds anyone has . We all spend time with the beardies me mostly with the cham’s . The gecko is old and mostly in his hide . As you know beaedie’s love attention. B has been taking care of all however the hubs went in weds for a spinal fusion , will hopefully return home tomorrow . I’ve been at the hospital with him . B ( aka my son ) is in love with Lucy Liuwho as much as he is with his own beardies however .
Praying for your husband's quick recovery! My family is very forgetful and not as into the small stuff like I am. When to replace the bulbs, what kind of bulbs, periodic cleanings, supplement and feeding schedules etc. Although my wife does clean the cages for our New Caledonian geckos lol.

Praying for your husband's quick recovery! My family is very forgetful and not as into the small stuff like I am. When to replace the bulbs, what kind of bulbs, periodic cleanings, supplement and feeding schedules etc. Although my wife does clean the cages for our New Caledonian geckos lol.
Oh no I do all that . I get their breakfast ready the night before I have colonies for most of their bugs . That I take care of as well as feed the bugs . Then I know what their eating , exact for the shit heads . I want to completely do with out . Our halloween’s are doing amazing . I think with in a few month we can illuminate all together . Then I’ll chat with @jamest0o0 about a 3rd roach . We just got them all new cups for Christmas , they also get there lights for Christmas just a easy way to keep track . We also have everything on timers . Chams have misters but if we are home we hand water , I do the baths for beardies . Brad doe’s not always like his bath but Lucy Liuwwho loves loves loves bath time . I just did Jakes bio active I’m so excited .

Back
Top Bottom