Do you keep any other reptiles in screen cages?

Any arboreal lizard would probably work well as long as it doesn’t have sharp long nails that would destroy the screen. I was thinking iguana but I don’t know how well the screen would hold up and they get huge lol. Arboreal snakes too are probably a good choice also.

Any arboreal lizard would probably work well as long as it doesn’t have sharp long nails that would destroy the screen. I was thinking iguana but I don’t know how well the screen would hold up and they get huge lol. Arboreal snakes too are probably a good choice also.

Zoo med actually makes screen cages for iguanas. The iguanarium.

I'm just wondering if these style cages are good for any other pets? Not at the same time obviously.

Ya almost any arboreal lizard could go in one.

Just idle curiosity. I was wondering if they had other uses.
I have chameleons. That is all I need.

You want to know about the iguanarium size don't you.

I keep arboreal tortoises in mine
Okay even though I had a feeling you were kidding I still had to make sure and looked up arboreal tortoise this is what I found lol I guess they did exist at one point F7CDF9B2-6A28-4A68-AC6D-8478FBFC8A2B.jpeg

Just idle curiosity. I was wondering if they had other uses.
I have chameleons. That is all I need.

You want to know about the iguanarium size don't you.

I just looked it up and I was wrong the iguanarium is more like a bird cage with wire instead of screen. It's 36"x18"48 so would only be good for a small iguana.

I use to keep my green anoles in a reptibreeze until I made there glass vivarium.

Back
Top Bottom