Do you ever get that thought in you head?

ChameleonRave

Avid Member
Okay well I was just walking through my room and checked on my chameleons to see if they were asleep, and this thought pops into my head.. "I want another Chameleon right now!". Okay you can call me crazy but who else does this? Because I'm afraid that if I am the only one and that I need to go to the insane asylum! lol
Zac

Oh no, this is the story of my life lol I have a hard time being on this forum because I'll see a gorgeous chameleon and want to get another one immediately. At this moment I am fighting off the urge to get a female panther because I think they are sooo cute.

Oh no, this is the story of my life lol I have a hard time being on this forum because I'll see a gorgeous chameleon and want to get another one immediately. At this moment I am fighting off the urge to get a female panther because I think they are sooo cute.

YES I'M SANE! lol I have that problem too! I am only able to get one more reptile for now anyways ;) I'm waiting for the Dr. Gonzo eggs to hatch to get a baby boy :) So its like REALLY hard to wait that long. I keep looking for ambanja pics!

Nope not insane at all! LOL, I would love to have a panther Cham. My friends think I am insane but I have always taken very awesome care of my other exotics such as my 2 four year old african grey congo’s and I also have 3 show standard poodles and 3 kids. I love hobbies and staying busy, so it works for me because I am home 90 percent of the time. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom