Do I need anything else for my setup?

ausbork

I just recently upgraded to a 24x24x48 cage. The big plant is a kumquat tree (I had one already and read that they arent toxic). I also have golden 2 Pothos and a young umbrella tree just at the bottom while it grows. I have a reptisun 5.0 uvb linear bulb that I am working on putting on top of the cage. I also just ordered a mistking because I’m having trouble getting my cham to drink water. I currently have a dripper which drips onto the hanging Pothos leaves.

What else do I need? Is anything wrong?

Attachments

• DB109F1A-2C9F-47D2-94F6-76C412663CF1.jpeg
    DB109F1A-2C9F-47D2-94F6-76C412663CF1.jpeg
    130.7 KB · Views: 134
yes! you definitely need more plants for your cham to hide in! I would suggest getting some fake pathos (for now) until yours grows big enough to become sturdy vines and covers your enclosure. some more branches would also be a great additive!

A lot more branches and plant coverage. Also a linear t5ho 5.0 uvb bulb.
What plants would you recommend, and what kind of branches?
I already said in my description that I already have a linear 5.0 uvb bulb that I am putting in.

yes! you definitely need more plants for your cham to hide in! I would suggest getting some fake pathos (for now) until yours grows big enough to become sturdy vines and covers your enclosure. some more branches would also be a great additive!
Do you have any branches that you can recommend?

Do you have any branches that you can recommend?
you can buy the sort of rope branches from any pet store. if you have any trees in your yard you can get some branches from them too but be sure to wash them thoroughly with pet safe soap and water and then let them bake in direct sun for a couple of hours.

you can buy the sort of rope branches from any pet store. if you have any trees in your yard you can get some branches from them too but be sure to wash them thoroughly with pet safe soap and water and then let them bake in direct sun for a couple of hours.
I’ll see what I have in my yard. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom