DIY Misting System Complete

Looks like 3/8, possibly 1/4, mip actually. Thought I had some 3/8 fittings on hand but if I do....they've grown legs. But, they simply unscrew from the body like in the pic. If you're not in a rush I can take mine to Lowe's tomorrow or Sun (more then likely Sun though) to verify. Or, take yours seperated like this to the plumbing area of Lowe's. They have both sizes in the push to fit slots there.

20191101_200945.jpg

Looks like 3/8, possibly 1/4, mip actually. Thought I had some 3/8 fittings on hand but if I do....they've grown legs. But, they simply unscrew from the body like in the pic. If you're not in a rush I can take mine to Lowe's tomorrow or Sun (more then likely Sun though) to verify. Or, take yours seperated like this to the plumbing area of Lowe's. They have both sizes in the push to fit slots there.

View attachment 250062
Awesome I'll take it in tomorrow. Is that plumbers tape?

Awesome I'll take it in tomorrow. Is that plumbers tape?

Yes, teflon plumbers tape. Funny though, looking around Amazon, there is a ro push fitting valve by huaruisi that has the same mounting plate for $8 lol. It's likely a normally open valve so it closes when power is applied then opens when turned off to allow water to flow out thus relieving the line pressure.

Hey how is the system holding up? I’m thinking about making my own for the furcifer willsii cage
So far so good. Yes the pump is noisy but my set up is in the basement and it doesn't bother me. Sorry I'm a little late to the trend here. Hanging out with the kids this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom