DIY Mist system (anyone have plans)

Samcham1

Hello, I was wondering if anyone had good plans they could share for a good DIY mist system. I have searched, but have not come up with anything so far. Thanks in advance.

I made a thread a year or so ago about a misting system for $100 made out of parts from Home Depot.... I'll search for it and post it here.

You can get a mistking setup for $100. I wouldn't bother with a diy misting system. They aren't expensive enough for it to be worth it.

I ordered a patio misting system off ebay for something like $40. It came with loads of tubing and many fine mist heads. I've been using it for several years no problems indoors and out. I guess downside is you need a tap to hook it up to...

You can get a mistking setup for $100. I wouldn't bother with a diy misting system. They aren't expensive enough for it to be worth it.

totally agreed i wouldnt mess around just go for the mistking works great comes with everthing needed and they have great support, just set mine up two days ago and love it

and im a DYI guy

look outside the box and DIY can be lots more fun then just buying a kit. I would look into hydroponics as there are MANY different drip systems and auto sprayers. And "Rain guard" makes one of the best digital timers on the market that can control as many sprayers as u want.

look outside the box and DIY can be lots more fun then just buying a kit. I would look into hydroponics as there are MANY different drip systems and auto sprayers. And "Rain guard" makes one of the best digital timers on the market that can control as many sprayers as u want.

A Mist King is almost DIY, at least when it comes to set up. Perfecting it takes a while. Sure you can do some trial and error with actually picking up separate pieces but the tried and true Mist King at the $100 price tag is very hard to pass up.

Mistking does look like a nice piece. BUT I try to keep the USA's ecomony up and perfer to buy local as it helps keep "joe's" kids food on the diner table and off welfare. I am still working on a drainage bin but will be making my own her soon. Shoot I make my own drippers from lowes with the tubing and on/off valve for 2.50$ and can make em as big or small as I want.

Back
Top Bottom