DIY enclosure

johnandlyn

Hi guys i finish my enclosure yesterday.what do you think? as you will see it
has two sides on the left thats gizmos and the right is beus.in the first pic is the enclosure withone anything inside.the second is it with the branches and the plants inside and finally the last pic is gizmo enjoying his new pad :) before i forget i would like to say a big thanks to lyn my partner and her dad john for all the help THANKS guys. any thoughts or questions just ask john

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 214
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 249
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 168
Looks good, but doesn't the wood need sealing/waterproofing? With all the misting, the wood will rot after a while. Also I would add some larger, taller plants for him so he has places to hide. Brilliant handywork though - I wouldn't know where to start!

Yea, like mentioned, awesome start. Perfect size and everything. But I do agree that there needs more plants. As for the water issue, you will definately need to treat the wood and work some sort of drain system out for the bottom. Try a slanted bottom. Nice work though.

Looks good. I'll join everyone else with the plants, but I'm sure they're coming!

My question, is where did you find the mesh, what type is it and how much does it cost? I'm still trying to find some good cheap stuff.

Hi yes im hoping to get more plants soon unsure if to get plastic tho so i can let the plants in there grow as for the drainage i have some plastic sheeting which is angalled to allow the water to drain into plastic tubs underneath im thinking of varnishing the wood but not sure yet john

Back
Top Bottom