Display Case Enclosure Update

It's in the house !!!!!!! So much bigger next to his current enclosure. Finishing touches are happening tonight then we let the plants fill in and slowly let him learn his new home!!!!!

Attachments

• 20220331_182212.jpg
    20220331_182212.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 26
It's in the house !!!!!!! So much bigger next to his current enclosure. Finishing touches are happening tonight then we let the plants fill in and slowly let him learn his new home!!!!!
Wow! Looks great! Your guy is going to love having all of that space to patrol. 🥰

I am at the difficult stage of adding enough branches, in the right zones with out over doing the freeways and coverage cause in his current home he no longer comes out he hides behind everything !

I am at the difficult stage of adding enough branches, in the right zones with out over doing the freeways and coverage cause in his current home he no longer comes out he hides behind everything !
That may or may not change. Once he's moved over and settled in, if he's still shy, we can revisit that. ;)

FWIW, I prefer to place plants first—beginning with center piece plants (looks like you have space for at least 3 center piece), then fill in with the climbers/trailing, wall cover and accent. Once the plants are in, I find it much easier to place branches around the plants rather than trying to fit plants in and among a complex branch highway system.

If your plants are of sufficient size (or when they grow in), you may not need as many branches.

That may or may not change. Once he's moved over and settled in, if he's still shy, we can revisit that. ;)

FWIW, I prefer to place plants first—beginning with center piece plants (looks like you have space for at least 3 center piece), then fill in with the climbers/trailing, wall cover and accent. Once the plants are in, I find it much easier to place branches around the plants rather than trying to fit plants in and among a complex branch highway system.

If your plants are of sufficient size (or when they grow in), you may not need as many branches.

Attachments

• 20220331_214740.jpg
    20220331_214740.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 33
We're done for tonight !!! One more tree not sure what it is besides its a cham tree. Will be here Easter weekend and then the plants to put in the pot holes I have three I know for sure. A spider plant and two more pathos. I plan on putting Nasturtium plants to fill out with color.

Back
Top Bottom